When America needs a car or truck, they call on AutoNation. With over 11,000,000 happy customers and counting, we're America's Largest Auto Retailer. AutoNation is a Fortune© 500 company with 26,000 associates at over 360 new vehicle franchises across 16 states.
As an industry leader, we hold ourselves to higher standards. That's why we provide promises and processes you won't find anywhere else.
With access to over 100,000 new and pre-owned vehicles, chances are we have the exact car you're looking for, right down to the color and the trim level.
Our pricing isn't just low, it's smarter. Introducing AutoNation Pricing. We've researched and compared thousands of vehicle prices to give you a great value on every vehicle, upfront. So, you'll save time and money.
We take the risk out of buying a pre-owned vehicle. Every Certified or AutoNation Worry Free Used Vehicle we sell comes with the peace of mind of:
- CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- Rigorous 125-Point Safety Inspection Report
- 5-Day or 250 Mile Money-Back Guarantee
- Limited Warranty
Now, you can buy a pre-owned vehicle with confidence.
Bringing your vehicle to the largest service, parts and collision repair network in America has its advantages. Your car will always be serviced by a factory trained and certified technician. We even guarantee every repair for 12 months or 12,000 miles. AutoNation goes the extra mile for your vehicle, while offering prices that are in-line or below the industry.
AutoNation is committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and all visitors to our web site. We take this matter very seriously, and have instituted many policies and procedures to ensure that your privacy rights are safeguarded. The following outlines AutoNation's privacy policies and details the measures we have taken to protect your privacy, while providing you with a unique and rewarding online shopping experience.
This privacy statement covers the site www.autonation.com and subdirectories.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact our store General Manager at the phone number listed on the website.
What information does AutoNation collect?
As part of the vehicle research and purchase process, information such as your e-mail address, name, and contact telephone numbers will be requested. This information will be used solely as described below. When entering information on this web site, it is transferred automatically to our lead management system called Compass. The Compass system will automatically record the information and send it to an associate so that your inquiry may be answered promptly by a qualified representative near you.
AutoNation provides for limited employee access to the Compass system. Compass is a secured application that can only be accessed by entering a valid user name and password. Once you have expressed interest in being contacted, the associate will respond through a personalized email or phone call. After the initial email contact, there may be several points of communication between you and the associate by either telephone or email. At any point in the relationship you have the option of indicating by either telephone or email that you no longer wish to be contacted by the associate. In this event, the associate will access the Compass system and mark your customer record as ''closed'', at which time, you are removed from ''active'' status.
If you express interest in financing a vehicle, additional information related to creditworthiness will be requested by our dealership. This credit information will treated in accordance with our financial information Privacy Notice and only be used in compliance with applicable federal and state law.
AutoNation does, in a limited manner, use a technology called "cookies". A cookie is a small piece of text that you can agree to place on your computer's hard drive. In most cases, you can set your web browser to prompt you when a cookie request is being made from a web page, such as the dealer web site, and you have the option to accept or not. If you accept or do not reject the cookie, then your browser adds the text in a small file, which will expire in 90-days. Accepting cookies in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you. It is merely a method of storing information to improve your online experience. It will assist us in making your site visit easier and more productive. Technically, cookies are harmless, occupying just a few bytes on your hard drive. Note that personal information is often contained in or linked to a cookie (such as email address, zip code, etc.). The only time that we receive such information is if you volunteer it by typing in the information. The use of the personal information is limited to being contacted by the ISG as described above, or, for obtaining financing if you request.
We publish special promotions, pricing promises, brand name and various other messages on the internet to help consumers find our web sites. In order to determine which method is most effective, a cookie is used to capture which method was used to find our web site. The information included in the cookie is limited to only the message identifier.
Pixel tags and cookies are used in those email messages and on our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, how our visitors use our site and to enable us to provide more focused and subsequent email marketing communications to you.
Does AutoNation track my visits?
How is email used on AutoNation?
A customer provides an email address to AutoNation in two instances:
1. Price Quote - if a customer clicks on "price quote", an email address is requested. In accordance with various state laws, a specific price quote can only be offered to a unique individual - not to the public at large. In order to provide you with a price quote on the site, you must first identify yourself as an individual by entering your email address.
2. Contact Form - if a customer wishes to be contacted by an ISG, the customer completes a form that includes a request for their email address.
In both cases where an email address is requested, the customer voluntarily submits their email address in order to receive follow up information, a specific price quote, or establish a relationship with an ISG. Each email you receive from us will contain an opt-out link which can be used in the event that you no longer wish to receive communications from us.
Additionally, you can email or call the ISG using the information provided in their first email contact to you. There are opt-in links on our websites should you wish to receive promotional communications from us in the future. All email communications contain a link that can be used to opt-out from further email communication.
Does AutoNation share any information it collects with outside parties?
Sharing of Information among affiliates
Our affiliates are other companies in the AutoNation, Inc. corporate family. In addition to using affiliates to perform services, we may share your information among our affiliates.
Does AutoNation provide a way to update or remove personal information?
A customer wishing to change, or update, personal information may do so by contacting the dealership by email or telephone and stating their wishes at any time.
Why are we telling you all this?
Because AutoNation is a firm believer and active participant in consumer privacy, we maintain these policies that give our visitors full disclosure. AutoNation believes in improving the customer's online shopping experience through the responsible and secure collection and usage of customer data.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
AutoNation Security Statement
At AutoNation, we've taken important measures to keep the information you share with us safe and secure.
Secure TechnologyAutoNation uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information provided on credit applications and where credit card information is required. SSL encrypts or codes this information as it travels over the Internet, and is then decoded by AutoNation and its business partners who facilitate your transactions on this web site.
We do not read personal communications. We do not give out your telephone number, credit card information, or screen names, unless authorized to do so or as required by law.
How do I know when my information is protected?
You can tell if you are using a Web browser that supports SSL if a "key" or "padlock" icon appears in one of the lower corners of your screen (For example, when using Internet Explorer you will see a padlock). When you enter a secure page, the key is "un-broken" or the lock is closed. This means that your communications are now secure, encrypted, and cannot be read by non-authorized sources. Another sign that you are in a secure transaction mode is a URL that begins with "https:". When you see any of these symbols on your browser, you know that your information is protected and you can interact with the website with confidence.
Security and Applying for a Loan
When applying for an auto loan on the AutoNation web site, your credit application is sent directly to the dealership that you have chosen. The credit application is securely collected and transmitted using SSL technology that encrypts your personal information as it travels over the Internet. (Please see our security statement above for further details.)
Privacy and Applying for a Loan
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Our Security Procedures
How This Policy Applies to You
We designed our website with the intent of providing the auto industry's best customer experience. This includes providing you with updated information. Despite our best efforts, however, it is inevitable that some inaccuracies may occasionally be present. Additionally, while some photographs of automobiles found on the website are photographs of the actual vehicles their color and general appearance may appear differently based on your monitor and color settings. In addition, at times only stock photos of the vehicles are available. For this reason, please contact the store location where a vehicle is located to confirm the accuracy of the contents of our website before you visit that store location. Further, AutoNation reserves the right to correct any pricing errors or an incorrect statement of accessories on a particular vehicle, change product pricing and specifications, as well as the terms of our guarantees and warranties without notice.
Ownership and Proprietary Rights
All information contained in this website, unless otherwise stated, is owned solely and exclusively by AutoNation. You acknowledge and agree that all contents and materials available on this website are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and/or other proprietary or intellectual property rights and laws. By permitting you to access and use this website, AutoNation has not granted you a license of any kind to use this information for any purpose (including, but not limited to, commercial purposes) without the express written consent of AutoNation; however, vehicle information and the online credit application may be printed for your non-commercial, personal use only. You may not otherwise amend, copy, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, display, distribute, edit, license, modify, reproduce, rent, sell, and/or transmit any part of this website. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing AutoNation 's name or trademarks. In addition, deep linking, direct linking, framing, page-jacking, spoofing, hacking, data-mining and using a robot, spider, or automated device of any kind to monitor or copy our website is strictly prohibited.
This website contains several names, logos and marks, including but not limited to, the AutoNation name and Wayfinder logo, which are registered trademarks or service marks of AutoNation. Any unauthorized use, replication, or other violations of trademark law will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION ON COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
AutoNation MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. AutoNation DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR USAGE IN TRADE. AUTONATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT OF GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE AUTONATION WEBSITE, OR FOR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR EXCLUSION OR LIMITATIONS ON RELIEF SUCH AS INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Incentives Offered by Manufacturers
Rebates and other incentives provided by vehicle manufacturers or their respective captive financing companies are subject to the terms specified by such entity. These terms include, among others, the particular vehicle or trim/model eligible for the incentive, timeframe of the offer and limitations on quantities and/or combinations with other offers. Please always contact your AutoNation dealership for details on available incentives.
Usage and Ownership of Customer Information
Links to Third Party Websites
While using this website, you may choose to link to third-party websites that are not affiliated with AutoNation. AutoNation is not responsible for the content of these third-party websites, or any subsequent links, and has no control over the contents found there. For this reason, we do not represent or warrant that the contents of any third-party website are accurate or compliant with state or federal law, or compliant with copyright or other intellectual property laws. All opinions expressed on third-party websites are not necessarily those of AutoNation, and AutoNation does not endorse the contents of these third-party websites in any way. Also, AutoNation is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked website. Any reliance on the contents of a third-party website is done at your own risk, and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance. This may include, but is not limited to, damages that are direct, indirect, special, or consequential. AutoNation is providing these links to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site, its contents, and/or any products or services offered by the owner(s) of the site.
Legal Disputes and Choice of Law
If there is a legal dispute of any kind about or arising out of the use of this website, the laws of the State of Florida will govern such dispute without regard to its conflict of laws rules. You agree that if any part of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect. By using this website you expressly agree and irrevocably submit to personal jurisdiction and exclusive venue in the state and federal courts located in the City of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AutoNation from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees), relating to your use of this website that leads to any claim against us by a third-party, regardless of the nature of the cause of action or claim.
Severability and Integration
Reservation of Rights
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, AutoNation does not knowingly or intentionally solicit or collect information from minors, and our marketing is not directed at minors. If we determine that a user is under eighteen (18) years of age and has submitted information by way of our website without parental or legal guardian's consent, we will immediately delete such information.
Procedure for Alleging Copyright Infringement
A. DMCA Notice. AutoNation will respond appropriately to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), as set forth below. If you own a copyright in a work (or represent such a copyright owner) and believe that your (or such owner's) copyright in that work has been infringed by an improper posting or distribution of it via this website, then you may send us a written notice that includes all of the following:
- a legend or subject line that says: "DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice";
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing or is the subject of infringing activity is located that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (please include the URL of the website on which the material appears);
- your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner (or, if you are not the copyright owner, then your statement must indicate that you are authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed); and,
- your physical signature or, if sent within an email (rather than in a physical document or a digital document attached to an email), your name typed followed by "//s//", which will serve as your electronic signature.
AutoNation will only respond to DMCA Notices that it receives by mail, e-mail or facsimile at the addresses below:By Mail:
200 SW 1st Ave, Suite 1400
Ft. Lauderdale, FI 33301
Attn: Legal Department
It is often difficult to determine if your copyright has been infringed. AutoNation may elect to not respond to DMCA Notices that do not substantially comply with all of the foregoing requirements, and AutoNation may elect to remove allegedly infringing material that comes to its attention via notices that do not substantially comply with the DMCA.
Please note that the DMCA provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We may send the information that you provide in your notice to the person who provided the allegedly infringing work. That person may elect to send us a DMCA Counter-Notification.
Without limiting AutoNation's other rights, AutoNation may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate a repeat infringer's access to this website and any other website owned or operated by AutoNation.
B. DMCA Counter-Notification.
If access on the Website to a work that you submitted to AutoNation is disabled or the work is removed as a result of a DMCA Notice, and if you believe that the disabled access or removal is the result of mistake or misidentification, then you may send us a DMCA Counter-Notification to the addresses above. Your DMCA Counter-Notification should contain the following information:
- a legend or subject line that says: "DMCA Counter-Notification";
- a description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (please include the URL of the website from which the material was removed or access to it disabled);
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- your full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and the username of your account;
- a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or, if the address is located outside the U.S.A., to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided DMCA notification to us or an agent of such person; and
- your physical signature or, if sent within an email (rather than in a physical document or a digital document attached to an email), your name typed followed by "//s//", which will serve as your electronic signature.
Please note that the DMCA provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If we receive a DMCA Counter-Notification, then we may replace the material that we removed (or stop disabling access to it) in not less than 10 and not more than 14 business days following receipt of the DMCA Counter-Notification. However, we will not do this if we first receive notice at the addresses above that the party who sent us the DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice has filed a lawsuit asking a court for an order restraining the person who provided the material from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on the Website. You should also be aware that we may forward the DMCA Counter-Notification to the party who sent us the DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice.
Required California Disclosure: CA Supply Chain Transparency
AutoNation recognizes the serious nature of the crimes of human trafficking and slavery. AutoNation has taken and will take every reasonable effort to ensure that its supply chain is free of products that are tainted by human trafficking. Through its Manufacturer Relations Department, AutoNation routinely meets with and engages representatives from the new vehicle manufacturer makes it represents. Among the important issues discussed with said representatives is the need to implement and maintain appropriate controls to ensure that these manufacturers avoid any issues of human trafficking and slavery in their manufacturing process. We have been assured by said manufacturer representatives that they have such controls in place. AutoNation is currently working on developing an appropriate and satisfactory protocol by which it can audit or, at a minimum, have said manufacturers re-certify on a regular basis, their continued adherence to and maintenance of, programs and policies designed to avoid any human trafficking or slavery in the manufacture of their vehicles and parts. With respect to the used vehicles sold by AutoNation, and all replacement parts acquired by AutoNation in its repair and reconditioning process that are purchased from other retailers, AutoNation believes that it has taken all necessary steps to audit and reasonably mitigate the risk that its products are tainted by the crimes of human trafficking and slavery.
Full Mobile Terms and Conditions
1. There is no fee from AutoNation to receive messages. Message & data rates may apply– this can be checked with your mobile service provider. Charges are billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account.
2. Data obtained from you in connection with this MMS/SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name and the date, time and content of your messages. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us. Those communications include but are not limited to communications on matters such as vehicle safety, recalls, AutoNation services, sales and promotional offers, or any other communication about AutoNation. Alerts sent via MMS/SMS may not be delivered if the mobile phone is not in range of a transmission site, or if sufficient network capacity is not available at a particular time. Even within a coverage area, factors beyond the control of the wireless carrier may interfere with message delivery, including the customer's equipment, terrain, proximity to buildings, foliage, and weather. The wireless carrier does not guarantee that alerts will be delivered and will not be held liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
4. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any MMS/SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
5. The service is available on these US carriers only: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel , Boost, T-Mobile®, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, C-Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albandy), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, MobiPCS, Mosaic, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina- Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina- Silver Star, Rina- South Central Comm, Rina- Syringa, Rina- UBET, Rina- Manti, Simmetry, South Canaan/CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
6. You can unsubscribe from this service at any time by texting 'STOP' to 26227
7. By subscribing to AutoNation alerts, the user consents to receive, from time to time further text messages from AutoNation. Message & data rates may apply.
8. If you have any questions, text HELP to 26227 or contact us at 877-253-4239