What Is Apple CarPlay?
Apple CarPlay seamlessly connects your iPhone to your Toyota's built-in display, creating a familiar interface with your favorite apps. Apple CarPlay helps you more safely and efficiently make phone calls, get directions, send and receive messages, listen to your favorite music or podcasts, and more.
Below is a list of all Apple CarPlay-compatible Toyota models as of October 2022. If you have any questions, contact your local AutoNation Toyota location. Our team members are here to help you find your perfect Toyota vehicle with Apple CarPlay.
- 2019-Current Toyota Avalon - View Avalon Inventory
- 2019-Current Toyota Corolla Hatchback - View Corolla Hatchback Inventory
- 2019-Current Toyota Camry - View Camry Inventory
- 2019-Current Toyota C-HR - View C-HR Inventory
- 2019-Current Toyota RAV4 - View RAV4 Inventory
- 2019-Current Toyota Sienna - View Sienna Inventory
- 2020-2021 Toyota 86 - View 86 Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota 4Runner - View 86 Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota Corolla - View Corolla Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota Highlander - View Highlander Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota Prius - View Prius Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota Prius Prime - View Prius Prime Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota Sequoia - View Sequoia Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota GR Supra - View GR Supra Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota Tacoma - View Tacoma Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota Tundra - View Tundra Inventory
- 2020-Current Toyota Yaris - View Yaris Inventory
- 2021-Current Toyota Mirari - View Mirari Inventory
- 2021-Current Toyota Venza - View Venza Inventory
- 2022-Current Toyota Corolla Cross - View Corolla Cross Inventory
- 2022-Current Toyota GR86 - View GR86 Inventory
- 2022-Current Toyota bZ4X - View bZ4X Inventory
Available in 2019 and newer Toyota models, Apple CarPlay is the best way to connect your Apple iPhone to your new Toyota. Follow this easy step-by-step guide to learn how to pair your Apple iPhone with your new Toyota with Apple CarPlay.
- Plug your iPhone into the USB media port with a compatible media cable. The multimedia system will now display a prompt.
- In the prompt on the screen, select "Always Enable," which will automatically activate Apple CarPlay each time a compatible iPhone is connected through the USB media port.
- Select the "Menu" button on your multimedia system, then select the Apple CarPlay icon to launch Apple CarPlay.
For more information on Apple CarPlay, how to pair your mobile device with Bluetooth or Android Auto, or other features like Toyota Drive Modes, don't hesitate to contact your local AutoNation Toyota dealer to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable team member.
Certain data and other content displayed herein is copyrighted by AutoNation, Inc. and / or third parties. (In addition, providers of data and other materials to AutoNation, Inc. or such third parties may have a copyright interest in and to such data to the extent that such data and other materials are subject to copyright protection under applicable United States laws.) Such data may not be reproduced or distributed in whole or in part by any printed, electronic or other means without explicit written permission from AutoNation, Inc. All information is gathered from sources that are believed to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this information is complete and neither AutoNation, Inc. nor its suppliers assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information.
*Vehicle MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, registration, license and options. Starting price refers to the base model vehicle with no optional equipment included, and a more expensive model or trim may be shown. To get full pricing details, see your local AutoNation dealer.
**EPA estimated miles per gallon shown. Actual mileage may differ.