What Is Apple CarPlay?
Apple CarPlay seamlessly connects your iPhone to your Mercedes-Benz built-in display, creating a familiar interface with your favorite apps. Apple CarPlay helps you more safely and efficiently make phone calls, get directions, send and receive messages, listen to your favorite music or podcasts, and more.
Below is a list of all Apple CarPlay-compatible Mercedes-Benz models as of December 2022. If you have any questions, contact your local AutoNation Mercedes-Benz location. Our team members are here to help you find your perfect Mercedes-Benz vehicle with Apple CarPlay.
- 2016-Current: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- 2016-Current: Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- 2016-Current: Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
- 2016-Current: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe/Cabriolet
- 2016-Current: Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- 2016-Current: Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class
- 2017-Current: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan
- 2017-Current: Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class
- 2017-Current: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- 2018-Current: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- 2018-Current: Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class
- 2018-Current: Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- 2019-Current: Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- 2020-Current: Mercedes-Benz Metris
- 2020-Current: Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class
- 2022-Current: Mercedes-EQ EQB
- 2022-Current: Mercedes-EQ EQS
- 2023-Current: Mercedes-EQ EQE
Available in 2016 and newer Mercedes-Benz models, Apple CarPlay is the best way to connect your Apple iPhone to your new Mercedes-Benz. Follow this easy step-by-step guide to learn how to pair your Apple iPhone with your new Mercedes-Benz with Apple CarPlay.
- Connect your iPhone to your vehicle with either a USB-C or a standard USB-A cord depending on what type of input is available in your vehicle.
- Once your iPhone is plugged-in to your vehicle, follow the prompts on the center display and on your iPhone, then Apple CarPlay should be activated.
- If you want to return to the MBUX interface, just select the Mercedes-Benz app from the Apple CarPlay screen. To return to Apple CarPlay, select the Apple CarPlay icon.
For more information on Apple CarPlay or how to pair your iPhone, don't hesitate to contact your local AutoNation Mercedes-Benz dealer to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable team member.
Certain data and other content displayed herein is copyrighted by AutoNation, Inc. and / or third parties. (In addition, providers of data and other materials to AutoNation, Inc. or such third parties may have a copyright interest in and to such data to the extent that such data and other materials are subject to copyright protection under applicable United States laws.) Such data may not be reproduced or distributed in whole or in part by any printed, electronic or other means without explicit written permission from AutoNation, Inc. All information is gathered from sources that are believed to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this information is complete and neither AutoNation, Inc. nor its suppliers assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information.