What Is Apple CarPlay?
Apple CarPlay seamlessly connects your iPhone to your Ford's built-in display, creating a familiar interface with your favorite apps. Apple CarPlay helps you more safely and efficiently make phone calls, get directions, send and receive messages, listen to your favorite music or podcasts, and more.
Below is a list of all Apple CarPlay-compatible Ford models as of September 2022. If you have any questions, contact your local AutoNation Ford location. Our team members are here to help you find your perfect Ford vehicle with Apple CarPlay.
- 2017-2019 Ford C-MAX - View C-MAX Inventory
- 2017-2019 Ford Fiesta - View Fiesta Inventory
- 2017-2019 Ford Flex - View Flex Inventory
- 2017-2019 Ford Focus - View Focus Inventory
- 2017-2019 Ford Taurus - View Taurus Inventory
- 2017-2020 Ford Fusion - View Fusion Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford Edge - View Edge Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford Escape - View Escape Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford Expedition - View Expedition Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford F-150 - View F-150 Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford Transit - View Transit Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford Transit Connect - View Transit Connect Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford Mustang - View Mustang Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford Super Duty - View Super Duty Inventory
- 2017-Current Ford Explorer - View Explorer Inventory
- 2018-Current Ford EcoSport - View EcoSport Inventory
- 2021-Current Ford Mustang Mach-E - View Mustang Mach-E Inventory
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco - View Bronco Inventory
- 2021-Current Ford Bronco Sport - View Bronco Sport Inventory
- 2022-Current Ford Maverick - View Maverick Inventory
Available on all Ford models with the SYNC 3 multimedia system, Apple CarPlay is the best way to connect your Apple iPhone to your Ford. Follow this easy step-by-step setup guide to pair your Apple iPhone to your new Ford with Apple CarPlay.
- Make sure CarPlay and Siri are activated on your Apple iPhone.
- Connect your Apple iPhone to your Ford USB port using an Apple-approved Lightning-to-USB cable. Check your owner's manual for an exact location.
- When prompted on your SYNC 3 multimedia screen, press Continue > Agree.
- Your Apple iPhone and Ford are now connected via Apple CarPlay. Your SYNC 3 multimedia display will now switch to Apple CarPlay when connected to your Apple iPhone through USB.
For more information on your Ford SYNC 3 system, or how to pair your mobile device with Bluetooth or Android Auto, please feel free to contact your local AutoNation Ford dealer to speak with a friendly and knowledgeable team member.
Certain data and other content displayed herein is copyrighted by AutoNation, Inc. and / or third parties. (In addition, providers of data and other materials to AutoNation, Inc. or such third parties may have a copyright interest in and to such data to the extent that such data and other materials are subject to copyright protection under applicable United States laws.) Such data may not be reproduced or distributed in whole or in part by any printed, electronic or other means without explicit written permission from AutoNation, Inc. All information is gathered from sources that are believed to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this information is complete and neither AutoNation, Inc. nor its suppliers assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information.