What Is Apple CarPlay?
Apple CarPlay seamlessly connects your iPhone to your Chevrolet built-in display, creating a familiar interface with your favorite apps. Apple CarPlay helps you more safely and efficiently make phone calls, get directions, send and receive messages, listen to your favorite music or podcasts, and more.
Below is a list of all Apple CarPlay-compatible Chevrolet models as of December 2022. If you have any questions, contact your local AutoNation Chevrolet location. Our team members are here to help you find your perfect Chevrolet vehicle with Apple CarPlay.
- 2016-2019: Chevrolet Volt
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Camaro
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Colorado
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Corvette
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Cruze
- 2016-2020: Chevrolet Impala
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Malibu
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Silverado
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Spark
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Suburban
- 2016-Current: Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2017-Current: Chevrolet Bolt EV
- 2017-Current: Chevrolet Sonic
- 2017-Current: Chevrolet Trax
- 2018-Current: Chevrolet Equinox
- 2018-Current: Chevrolet Traverse
- 2019-Current: Chevrolet Blazer
- 2020-Current: Chevrolet Trailblazer
- 2022-Current: Chevrolet Bolt EUV
How to Connect to Apple CarPlay
Available in 2016 and newer Chevrolet models, Apple CarPlay is the best way to connect your Apple iPhone to your new Chevrolet. Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to learn how to connect your iPhone with your new Chevrolet with Apple CarPlay.
Connect Through a Lightening Cable
- Using your iPhone's Lightning cable, USB-A or USB-C, depending on your model, connect your phone to the vehicle's USB data port.
- Unlock your phone.
- Consent pop-up will be shown to enable or disable Apple CarPlay.
- If Apple CarPlay does not automatically launch, touch the Apple CarPlay icon on your infotainment screen.
- When Apple CarPlay is active, the screen will show the iPhone apps that are accessible.
Connect to Wireless Apple CarPlay
Please note, Wireless Apple CarPlay is only available on select models. Check your owner's manual or contact your local AutoNation Chevrolet location for more information.
- Pair/connect your phone to the infotainment system using Bluetooth.
How-to Exit Apple CarPlay
- To exit Apple CarPlay, press the Home button.
- To return to Apple CarPlay, press and hold the HOME button OR touch the APPLE CARPLAY icon.
Certain data and other content displayed herein is copyrighted by AutoNation, Inc. and / or third parties. (In addition, providers of data and other materials to AutoNation, Inc. or such third parties may have a copyright interest in and to such data to the extent that such data and other materials are subject to copyright protection under applicable United States laws.) Such data may not be reproduced or distributed in whole or in part by any printed, electronic or other means without explicit written permission from AutoNation, Inc. All information is gathered from sources that are believed to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this information is complete and neither AutoNation, Inc. nor its suppliers assume any responsibility for errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this information.