Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
Approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19
Here’s Why We Sanitize Your Ride With PrecisionCare Powered By Clorox®
Flu & Illnesses Are Always In The Air, But There Are Ways You Can Fight Back.
- Keep your hands clean by washing them often to help protect you from germs.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched surfaces around the house.
- Consistently clean frequently touched objects, including laptops, keyboards, and phones.
- If you feel sick at work, go home as soon as possible.
- Safeguard your child by confirming their school is following all CDC guidelines.
- Make sure your child’s school habitually cleans and disinfects all surfaces and classrooms.
Here's how we keep
America driving safe
Thank you for your continued trust in AutoNation to keep you, your family and your communities driving safe.
*Sanitization claims are valid for all vegetative, non-spore forming bacteria. All efficacy claims & statements are relevant when the disinfectant product is applied correctly. *Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner1, EPA Reg. #67619-38, Turbo Pro™ Disinfectant Cleaner for Sprayer Devices, EPA Reg. #67619-38-5813. **This disinfectant product has been approved by the EPA to kill SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19, on hard, nonporous surfaces. For product manufacturer or EPA registration information, please see an AutoNation Service Associate for details. ©2000 Clorox Professional Products Company. Clorox logo is registered trademark of The Clorox Company. ©2000 AutoNation, Inc.