What is the Tire & Wheel Protection?
A flat tire can leave you feeling deflated. It's a good thing Tire and Wheel Road Hazard Protection provides coverage in the event of damage to your tires or wheels as a result of road hazards such as metal, nails, glass, debris, potholes, blowouts and others.
How this plan helps you
You're ready to roll with the Tire and Wheel Protection in the event of damage to your tires or wheels as a result of road hazards.
Tire and Wheel Coverage
- Provides coverage on new and used vehicles in the event of damage due to road hazards such as glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails, blowouts, etc.
- 100% coverage on approved tire and wheel damages due to a road hazard.
- Up to $100 of towing expenses included in the event of road hazard.
- Repairs or replaces flat tires or wheels due to road hazard.
- No limit on claim benefits; covers replacement tires and wheels for duration of term.
- No mileage limitations.
- Taxes, labor costs, mounting, balancing fees and valve stems are covered.
- Zero deductible.
- Lowers the financial risk associated with road hazards.
- Covers the only part of the vehicle that touches the road and the only part not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Towing coverage reduces the risk of additional damage while driving on tires with low or no tire pressure.
- Tires and wheels replaced using manufacturer tires and parts.
Coverage Exclusions May Apply
Coverage exclusions and limitations may apply, including damage to tires with less than 3/32" tread depth at the lowest point on the tire at the time of damage, and cosmetic damage to wheels and tires. Additional exclusions may apply. All transactions related to the optional Tire and Wheel Protection product are governed solely by the provisions of the Agreement. Please refer to the Tire and Wheel Protection Service Contract for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions. Coverage may vary by state.
Other PlansView All Plans
Vehicle Protection Plan
A mechanical breakdown service contract that covers the costs of parts and labor for covered repairsLearn More
Unavoidable dents are a thing of the past with this plan's unlimited repairs..Learn More
Offers a proven theft deterrent to scare away thieves and provides financial benefits if your vehicle is stolen. Also, includes identity protection benefits.Learn More
Tire and Wheel Protection
A policy that covers the repair or replacement of your tires and or wheels due to damage from a road hazard.Learn More
Excess Wear and Tear Protection
Covers a wide array of the most common charges when it's time to turn-in your leaseLearn More
Your view of the road will stay crystal clear with this plan which covers repairs of chips and cracks, or replacement of the windshield if the damage is irreparable.Learn More
Turn back the clock on your car with a plan to make sure it stays as beautiful as the day you bought it, inside and outLearn More
24/7/365 roadside assistance that includes change of tire, delivery of gas, oil, or water, jump start, locksmith service and towingLearn More
Will pay or waive the difference between the actual cash value and net loan payoff in the event of a total lossLearn More
Vehicle Care Program
Prepaid maintenance programs that include oil and filter changes, 20 point inspections, fluid top offs, routine lubrications and tire rotations at any AutoNation store.Learn More